Friday, August 18, 2017

Week 11 - 8/14/2017

Week 11

As I wrap up my last week at the lab, it is bittersweet. I'm excited that I've completed my first internship! And I'm excited to go on vacation after this, but I will also miss all of the cool experiments and taking care of the rats.


I am really happy that I decided to intern here because I was able to learn so much and everybody that works there was very helpful to me. Coming into this internship, I knew somewhat what I would be doing but I never thought I would learn as much as I did. I am very thankful to everyone who worked with me this summer because no matter what questions I had they would always be answered. One thing I greatly appreciated about this lab is that everyone works together as a team. Not only does it help everything be more efficient, but it really helps to get everything done correctly and in a timely manner. I am also very happy I got exposure to many different types of experiments and studies. While this internship comes to a close, I am grateful for all the experience I have gained and for all the research work I was able to complete this summer. I can't wait to see where I go next!


No comments:

Post a Comment